Home of the Rockets
Rocket Pride ♦ Tradition ♦ Sportsmanship
Isaac Nathanson, Athletic Director
📞 732-758-1500 x1546
- Students in grades 4th - 8th are eligible to participate in extracurricular activities.
- Students in grades 6th - 8th are eligible to try-out to participate in basketball, softball/baseball, and soccer.
- Students in 5th - 8th grade are eligible to try-out to participate in cross country.
- A student is eligible to participate in school district-sponsored programs if he/she maintains satisfactory grades for the preceding trimester and for the duration of the program he/she is participating in.
- A student in any grade must maintain a satisfactory record of attendance to be eligible for participation in school co-curricular activities.
- A student who is absent with an unexcused absence for a school day may not participate in school co-curricular activities in the afternoon or evening of that school day.
- A student who is serving an in-school or out-of-school suspension or detention may not participate in school co-curricular activities while serving the suspension or detention.
- A student in any grade who fails to observe school rules for student conduct may forfeit his/her eligibility for participation in school co-curricular activities.
Current and cancelled games will be reflected on the calendar.