|Dominic Kalorin, Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||2024|
|Erik Perry, Vice-Presidentemail@example.com||2022|
|E. Pamela McArthurfirstname.lastname@example.org||2023|
|Dr. Frederick Stoneemail@example.com||2024|
2021-2022 District Goals
1. We will promote student growth by providing a safe, equitable, and stimulating learning environment that offers the proper balance of nurture and academic rigor with particular attention to the challenges engendered by the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Guided by data driven decision-making, we will promote shared leadership and instructional practices to ensure seamless transitions from grade to grade, Primary School to Middle School, and Red Bank Borough Public Schools to High School.
3. Implement community school elements to promote equity and access that allows all students the opportunity to maximize their academic, athletic, artistic, and social potential.
2021-2022 Board of Education Goals
1. Advocate for and endorse a single public school district in the Borough of Red Bank.
2. Advocate for full funding for the Red Bank Borough Public Schools District.
3. Monitor the implementation of the Strategic Plan and goals of the Red Bank Borough Public School District and its Board of Education.
4. Continue to strengthen engagement in the school community by providing support through the COVID-19 health crisis and its aftermath.