We understand that anyone can be struggling with depression and thoughts of suicide. Sometimes the struggle can go unnoticed or undisclosed. At the Red Bank Borough Public Schools, we have resources and services readily available to support our students and families. Please take time to review the included list of resources.
We are in this together - and we are here to help.
- Carlos Villacres, RBMS School Counselor 732-758-1500 x1859
- Dawn Fowler, RBMS School Counselor 732-758-1500 x1527
- Christopher Murray, RBPS Counselor 732-758-1500 x1545
- Josie Katz, Social Worker/SAC 732-758-1500 x5165
- PerformCare/Children’s Mobile Response 1-877-652-7624
- Riverview Medical Center Crisis Response 732-530-2438
- Monmouth Medical Center Crisis Response 732-923-6999
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line Text 741741
- 2nd Floor Youth Helpline 1-888-222-2228
- Trevor Project 1-866-488-7386