|Dominic Kalorin, Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||2024|
|Erik Perry, Vice-Presidentemail@example.com||2025|
|E. Pamela McArthurfirstname.lastname@example.org||2023|
|Dr. Frederick Stoneemail@example.com||2024|
2022-2023 District Goals
1. We will promote student growth by providing a safe, equitable, and student-centered learning environment that offers the proper balance of nurture and academic rigor with particular attention to the challenges engendered by the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. We will ensure seamless transitions between grade levels and school sites, including High School, through home-school communications, community engagement, parent involvement and education, High School articulation and the use of best practices in social-emotional learning and soft skills development.
3. Implement community school elements to promote equity and access that allows all students the opportunity to maximize their academic, athletic, artistic and social potential.
2022-2023 Board of Education Goals
1. Monitor the implementation of the Strategic Plan and goals of the Red Bank Borough Public School District and its Board of Education.
2. Continue to strengthen engagement in the school community by providing support through the COVID-19 health crisis and its aftermath.
3. Advocate for and endorse a single public school district in the Borough of Red Bank.
4. Strengthen Board of Education member training.