|Dr. Frederick Stone, Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||2021|
|Dominic Kalorin, Vice Presidentemail@example.com||2021|
1. We will flexibly adjust all we do in our buildings and with the community to accommodate to the COVID-19 health crisis.
2. We will promote student growth by providing a safe, equitable, and stimulating learning environment that offers the proper balance of nurture and academic rigor.
3. Guided by data driven decision making, we will promote shared leadership and instructional practices to ensure seamless transitions from grade to grade and school to school.
Board of Education Goals
1. Advocate for full funding for the Red Bank Borough Public Schools District.
2. Advocate for and endorse a unitary school district in the Borough of Red Bank.
3. Monitor the implementation of the Strategic Plan and goals of the Red Bank Borough Public School District and its Board of Education.
4. Continue to strengthen engagement in the school community by providing support through the COVID-19 health crisis.